20 January 2007

The Book House

As I walked out of my place I thought someone stole 2 boxes of books off my pick-up. I was pretty perturbed until I realized I didn't quite finish my work last night. I finished up those boxes and took them to the warehouse.

file photoThe dock door was blocked and I had to move the boxes by hand from one pallet to another. The stack is starting to look significant, though by no means near finished.

After I dropped them off I went back to the basement of The Book House and continued packing up books they're letting me have. A surprising find is a huge pile of recent science-fiction magazines. I hope there are some sci-fi fans hungry for the English language. I'll have them cleaned out by next week. I should ultimately get 40 boxes oe so from them.

I received thank-you e-mails from Timisoara, Onesti, Bals and Recas. The books sent as part of our primary work recently arrived. More acknowledgements should be coming shortly.

No comments: