14 April 2007

they say it'll snow tonight?

The project has been quiet lately, with no word on funding. This always has me a bit concerned as I am worried about sitting on 20000 books and no money to send them.

The book collection has been a bit slow lately, as I wait for several book fairs. I'm nibbling at the warehouse of books, sorting out a few boxes here and there. In the past week, I've taken about 40 boxes of books to the storage facility and completely rearranged the pallets in anticipation of the 3 major events coming up.

The collecting process should be absolutely finished by mid-June. If the money comes through the books should be on-site by early September.

I don't know what the guy at the storage facility will do if I don't have the books out by then. I have nowhere to put them, they'll just be thrown away.

21

No comments: