06 March 2007

the weather gets warmer...

Last Saturday was a neighborhood book sale and the woman who ran it was most helpful. She waited around an hour or so after everyone else went home so I could load up.

Sunday I was invited to a local church and gave a talk to a bunch of retirees during their monthly dinner/meeting. It went pretty well, but I don't know what the result will be. I now ruminate that I missed the opportunity to ask them for prayer.

Monday I ran a couple more loads in my pick-up - totalling maybe 40 boxes - to the storage facility. I alternate between confidence in the project and thoughts of "why isn't this pile of boxes growing faster?"

I worked with a new local bookseller, helping him in his warehouse, sorting his stuff. There isn't much that would be useful for the project so far. I've been working so hard at the other guy's place that he ran out of empty boxes.

The next couple of days I'll spend on the primary project of getting several small batches ready for shipment.

18

No comments: