10 February 2007

a new source, and more books from an old one

I finally got through to another used bookstore and they allowed me to take a few stacks of books they had set aside for the book fair. They allowed me to take what I could use as long as I got rid of all of them. I grabbed about 10 boxes for the container and passed another 10 along.

And I stopped by the other book store and their charity pile has resprouted to its original size and there will be a couple days work for me next week going through them.

And finally, the guy with the building full of books says he's going to give me a key so I can go through them without him being there. Yeah, it's to get my free labor for boxing the books we can't use, but I'm getting 20% ratio on the books I've gone through so far, so as long as I have the time it'll be good.

No comments: